Assistent Store Manager
Daily Paper is a fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2012 by three childhood friends. Fueled by a rich heritage of African culture wrapped in contemporary designs, Daily Paper has become one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands. We specialize in “street-couture” casual wear that is influenced by the concept of identity and unique African heritage.
Daily Paper serves as more than just a fashion and lifestyle brand but is rather the voice of the youth. With the ability to cross borders and unite global communities we foster a movement of diverse and like minds individuals sharing their passions and celebrating their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
For our Amsterdam store we are looking for an assistant store manager. In this role you will assist the store manager in the day-to-day operations of the store. Furthermore you are responsible for motivating the staff to reach KPIs and build relationships with our customers.
The right candidate is an excellent communicator with outstanding organizational skills, has affinity with the brand, can relate to the customers and has experience in retail. If this sounds like you, keep on reading!
- Suggest initiatives to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
- Drives sales and makes sure targets are achieved
- Delivers excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Make sure KPIs are reached
- Monthly inventory at the end of each month and makes sure the reports are in time and correct
- Monitor inventory levels to order new stock
- Defining the team members strengths and ambitions, developing a personal development plan together with the Store Manager
- Evaluates team members on performance – targets and personal development together with the Store Manager
- Motivates, challenges and train the team members
- Organize monthly staff meetings and set an agenda together with the Store Manager
- Send out weekly & monthly update reports to the HQ
- Execute in store marketing activities
- Is the ultimate Daily Paper representative in the Store
- MBO or HBO work and thinking level and eager to learn
- + 3 years’ experience in retail, whereof 1 year in a similar role preferably for a likeminded brand
- Knowledge of the fashion industry
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Knowledge of KPIs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Commercial awareness