Data Analytics Manager eCommerce
Data Analytics Manager eCommerce
With the ability to cross borders and unite global communities we foster a movement of diverse and like-minded individuals sharing their passions and celebrating their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
The Data Analytics Manager eCommerce is responsible for the overall web performance analytics of DP.com & flagship stores including developing and achieving the financial sales forecast and associated key performance indicators such as traffic, conversion rate, average order value, and sell-through. You will be responsible for supporting merchandising and digital marketing on developing and implementing strategies in support of the company’s D2C strategy and multi-channel goals and objectives for key markets. This role requires cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders in marketing, Buying, merchandising, Supply chain Consumer services, Digital technology and Operations teams to develop the online customer experience and marketing plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Validate, enhance, automate and distribute business performance reports on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (financial, marketing, etc..)
- Maintain forecasts, budgets and targets for the eCommerce department
- Segment and analyze DP.com customer database to identify the segments with highest opportunity and measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities with ad hoc and regular reports and analysis
- Measure effectiveness of DP.com onsite experience to make sure the customer journey is as optimized as it can be
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies to drive analytical effectiveness, operational efficiency, and business growth
- Perform ad hoc analyses such as RFM, Customer Lifetime Value, Price -elasticity, Sales Variance, etc.
- Collect, track, mine and analyse data to extract fact-based insights about the digital customer journey in our digital business.
- Regularly interface and build relationships with stakeholders and the wider DP team, to establish yourself as the expert data advisor on digital/commercial performance.
- Jointly drive business growth, cutting-edge customer experience, and establish “Single Source of Truth” digital performance measurement.
- Provide and present tangible insights and recommendations to stakeholders while focusing on improvement opportunities with a quantified impact.
- Assist Head of Ecommerce to roll out or further embed the digital analytics measurement, as well as other projects related to analytics delivery and principles.
- Hands on experience & knowledge using Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) preferably in an ecommerce enterprise environment.
- Knowledge in CX Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Visualization and/or Data Transformation & Blending is a strong plus.
- Min. of 2+ years of experience in (digital) analytics.
- Min. of 1+ years of experience in eCommerce / Digital Business.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Excel knowledge essential
- Sharp eye for detail and consistency. Great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions for personal and business development
- Experience working with digital teams.
- Flexible, well-organized and a positive "can-do" attitude are a must. --Can adapt to ever-changing online environment brand focused retail environment with an understanding of the fashion sector is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must. Other European language skills are a plus (German, French, chinese and Dutch), but not mandatory.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Solutions-driven self-starter with the confidence and initiative to make things happen
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools to measure and explain consumer behavior.
- A passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices, and a desire to influence and drive the analytics agenda
- Be ready to hit the ground running.
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate, and creative. We offer amongst others 25 holidays based on full-time employment, twice a year clothing credits, pension plan, and travel allowance when living more than 15 kilometers from the headquarters. And of course, work at our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam and become part of our community.