With an ability to unite global communities across borders, Daily Paper is more than a clothing brand. Through creativity, fashion and education, we aim to inspire young adults and set an example of giving back. Daily Paper has attracted a tribe of multidisciplinary creatives and cultivated a community of individuals who celebrate their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
Who are you?
The Finance Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. The head of finance will analyze, strategize and grow the financial position of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing and overseeing the company’s cashflow position
- Managing financial reporting, this includes preparing monthly financial reporting, forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Provide yearly/monthly and weekly targets for all channels
- Review and analyze the monthly financial results, including monitoring sales targets on all channels and establish corrective measures when needed
- Provide the annual operating budget and monitor actuals on a monthly basis
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments
- Managing and hedging foreign currencies
- Managing relationship with the external accountants and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Implement and managing all financial processes.
- Manage the finance team on a daily basis
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- 3-5 years' experience in managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Ability to work under pressure
- Affinity/experience in working in a creative/retail/dynamic environment
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!