As a Fit Technician, you will be responsible for translating designs into a high-quality fitting product according to the brand's standards and requirements. You transform sketches into block patterns and specs for all product groups according to design requests. You make sure to deliver a final, high-quality product. You will report into the Head of Production.
- Review & refine current block patterns and specs;
- Arrange fit sessions for all product groups and advice during all fittings;
- Advise the Product Development team on technical possibilities, solutions and limitations and take a pro-active role in continuously improving the fits and patterns;
- Create, maintain and update block pattern libraries, keeping grading up to date and in line with set sizing standards;
- Support factories and product developers to ensure quality standards are maintained;
- Flag fit or quality issues throughout a style’s cycle and work together with relevant teams to find appropriate solutions;
- Develop and standardize workmanship techniques for own product groups;
- Check quality / fabric testing, making sure products are compliant
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Management
- Proven experience as a Senior Fit Technician (+ 5-7 years experience)
- Good knowledge of fabric, fitting, grading and patterns, and construction methods
- Easily working closely with department heads, designers and product developers on new ideas and interpretations;
- Outstanding planning and communication skills (English), and ability to build and maintain good business relations colleagues
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!