Head of Sales
With the ability to cross borders and unite global communities we foster a movement of diverse and like-minded individuals sharing their passions and celebrating their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for overseeing and executing the brand’s global wholesale strategy. Ensure Daily Paper’s budgeted revenue goals are achieved by creating sales opportunities, drive business development, providing leadership and growing the sales team. The ideal candidate has experience at a global fashion brand, knows how to grow business and understand the Daily Paper audience.
- Develop and implement the sales growth wholesale strategy, define key markets and its targets;
- Identify and launch new market opportunities that will result in revenue growth;
- Negotiate with and manage distributors, sales agencies and major department stores;
- Create annual and seasonal sales budgets ensuring these align with the wholesale strategy and the company’s revenue goals;
- Monitor the sales performance, ensure that annual growth plans are created and achieved on all key accounts;
- Extend partnership strategies like ‘shop-in-shops’ with top wholesale accounts;
- Create and deliver product training in digital and physical formats;
- Manage the sales team, professional development, and Sales coaching;
- Optimizing sales workflows and systems;
- Liaise with cross-functional teams like marketing, design, production finance and logistics;
- Analyse markets and competition;
- Develop monthly sales reports;
- 5+ years’ experience in leading international wholesale teams and proven ability to deliver on revenue targets;
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and developing sales teams to drive maximum profitability;
- Experience with leading customer account growth and selling a substantial amount of new business;
- You’re an expert in the wholesale fashion industry who is passionate about Daily Papers mission and will match the energy of our dynamic team
- Preferably fluent in Dutch and English
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate, and creative. We offer amongst others 25 holidays based on full-time employment, twice a year clothing credits, pension plan, and travel allowance when living more than 15 kilometers from the headquarters. And of course, work at our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam and become part of our community.