As HR Advisor you oversee Daily Paper’s entire HR process. In this stand-alone role, you ensure that the HR operations run smoothly. You create and maintain a fun and creative working environment whilst carrying out the Daily Paper values at all times. You work closely with all departments and provides advice to the board and all its employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy
- Manage recruitment: write vacancies, select candidates, set up phone screens and interviews, follow up and send out offers
- Payroll administration: insert and manage mutations, check the final salary process
- Contract Management: timely send out contract prolongations
- Manage sickness: administrate and provide support during long term sickness, liaise with ARBO services
- Manage yearly performance reviews
- Contribute to the personal development & retention of our team
- Work on special projects
- A Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration,
- Experience level of at least 2-3 years in a similar HR role
- Knowledge of HR and payroll systems
- Ability to create community
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!