Senior E-commerce Specialist
As Senior E-commerce Specialist, you play an essential role in the expansion of Daily Paper. You will be the E-commerce team’s key player in creating and implementing the international growth strategy.
- Create and implement campaigns (sales periods, focus items, etc) and collection launches on the website together with the E-commerce team and stakeholders;
- Contribute to the E-commerce strategy, through the creation and implementation of tactical plans that will help meet and/or exceed company E-commerce revenue and targets;
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting the performance of key business metrics, including site performance, conversion rates, sales by product and all digital channels;
- Work closely with our digital marketing agencies to manage content deliverability, track ROAS and implement strategies to grow in key markets;
- Work closely with the E-commerce Team Leader to manage the E-commerce Product Backlog
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related study;
- At least 4 years of experience in E-commerce;
- Analytical skills and a data-driven approach; Experience with analytics dashboards such as Google Analytics; expert knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with Shopify is a plus;
- Experience in working with Scrum is a plus;
- Problem solver and results-driven, who is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Daily Paper is an Amsterdam- based fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2012 by three childhood friends. Fueled by a rich heritage of African culture wrapped in contemporary designs, Daily Paper has become one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands. We specialize in “street-couture”: casual wear that’s influenced by the concept of identity and unique African heritage. At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!