Senior Manager Digital Platforms
With the ability to cross borders and unite global communities we foster a movement of diverse and like-minded individuals sharing their passions and celebrating their own roots and champion inclusivity. The diverse and deep-rooted diaspora culture is the bedrock of our brand, echoing in every collection - and always portrayed through the lens of the youth.
Daily Paper is looking for a Senior Manager Digital Platforms. In this role, you will manage and enhance our digital ecosystem and orchestrate digital business transformation initiatives. You will lead the digital development teams, ensuring that we develop unique technological solutions and manage the stability of production applications, services, and processes specific to digital platforms.
- Developing a digital strategic plan and roadmap in collaboration with business partners across the organization.
- Help design and implement a leading-edge digital platform that will provide superior customer engagement.
- Align with Senior Leadership to develop and support plans and strategies for delivery, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Delivering cutting-edge mobile & APP capability for our customers.
- Be innovative with solution ideas that will differentiate us from our competitors.
- Stay ahead of current trends and insights within the marketplace to optimize organizational spending and performance.
- Enhance current and future digital platforms while incorporating scalable processes.
- Design, implement and maintain existing digital platforms.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership around adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party partners to apply leading frameworks to optimize the user experience and enable new and creative growth strategies.
- Orchestrate digital business transformation and product initiatives end-to-end from product vision and strategy, user experience and design, through successful delivery of all components and communication of status with senior business and leadership.
- Define project scope, milestones, and deliverables that support business initiatives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external development teams to ensure that projects and enhancements are properly controlled and delivered.
- Achieving digital revenue goals through the establishment of business service level agreements, monitoring adherence, and achieving digital revenue goals.
- Oversee the issue resolution processes as a single point of contact in the event of production issues on digital platforms.
- Champion the use of digital IT solutions to drive business productivity; while exploring opportunities to further integrate transformational tools throughout the organization.
- Continuously explore unique opportunities to drive enhancements, automation, and improve efficiencies
- 5 years of full-time work experience, including 2+ years in a managerial role
- Participated in a Digital Transformation Project
- Good understanding of retail B2C business
- Hands-on experience with custom application development
- Experience with CMS and E-Commerce Platforms like Shopify, AEM, Magento, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce & Hybris
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate, and creative. We offer amongst others 25 holidays based on full-time employment, twice a year clothing credits, pension plan, and travel allowance when living more than 15 kilometers from the headquarters. And of course, work at our inspiring headquarters in Amsterdam and become part of our community.