Social Media Specialist
As Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for all Daily Papers social media channels. You develop our social media strategy and build and maintain social communities, manage and grow these. You track and stimulate follower growth and engagement through influencers, in order to grow our brand. You will work closely with the marketing team and will report into the Head of Ecommerce.
- Execute the brand-aligned social media strategy for key existing and emerging social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube;
- Create and maintain a social media calendar, aligned with the brand’s product roadmap & commercial calendar, plan social content, ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging;
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty;
- Manage all channels, including posting content, ensuring timely responses, frequently sharing relevant and engagement content, and activating paid promotion where required;
- Develop tone of voice for all digital platforms, write all copy for all social channels to ensure a proper narrative and messaging for content;
- Maintain key reports with KPIs and other metrics to measure performance
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 3+ years of social media experience, strong content creation for fashion preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow social media presence across all major social media platforms;
- Excellent writing, copy editing and proofreading skills in English, preferred native speaking;
- Ability to manage campaign spends;
- Experience with analytics dashboards such as Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our internationally, fast-growing brand. In this environment you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination, therefore looking for ambitious people that would like to join our family to achieve this goal!